Jesse Friedman will be presenting an Interactive DesignCast for us in two weeks: Designing for WordPress: What You Need to Know to Create Amazing Websites.
WordPress may be the most popular CMS on the planet. Though it’s largely known as a blogging platform, it’s grown exponentially in popularity to power everything from personal pages to campaign sites to major news portals. Designers need to know about the specific advantages and sticking points that come with WordPress. This DesignCast will teach you techniques you can use to create beautiful and hard-hitting WordPress-powered websites.
- What WordPress is capable of
- How to work beyond the default settings
- How to design a custom theme
Who should sign up:
- In-house designers whose development teams use WordPress
- Freelance web designers who want to branch out into template design
- Designers who need to create a great portfolio website fast
You can join us live on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 2 p.m. Eastern (11 a.m. Pacific). Save your seat today!