- 3–5 years of demonstrated experience in a web production environment.
- Hands-on proficiency in creating visual designs, and execution in production-quality HTML/CSS.
- Proven skills in management of a small creative team.
- Ability to work with both internal and external partners to accomplish project tasks.
- Demonstrated project management required.
- Experience in designing for e-commerce a strong plus.
- Experience in video and animation a plus.
- Designs, codes, and deploys home pages and all other online content (including category and product pages) for MoMAstore.org.
- Creates Museum digital assets (i.e. Lobby screens, MoMA.org and blog advertising) for MoMAstore marketing.
- Manages the design process for MoMAstore and MoMAstore Overseas e-communications.
- Provides assets for forthcoming apps/video integration/design, as well as for Facebook and other social media needs.
- Problem-solve active MoMAstore.org HTML problems and provide solutions for implementation.
- Art directs photographers/retouching on the overall style/look of product images.
- Manages all product image photography assets and archives
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.