Looking for a freelance job in web design? Multinational branding agency Interbrand is seeking a freelance associate digital creative director. Click through to learn more and apply:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- To take creative leadership on assigned projects and client accounts
- To manage and develop the digital creative interpretation of the strategic framework that reflects or instils a distinctive brand personality
- To make presentations internally and externally to senior level clients
- To develop strong relationships with clients, management and the client facing teams
- Work with interactive and motion designers to understand usability issues and is user-centred to meet client needs
- To help ensure that deadlines and budgets are complete, accurate and followed
Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in digital and/or branding identity design; interactive agency experience
- Experience leading creative engagements for digital branding and marketing; experience could include creating large-scale web experiences, branding campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience managing/leading creative teams and client projects
- A deep understanding of information architecture, usability, and experience design.
- A working knowledge of current motion design and editorial programs (Adobe CS5, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Studio, etc.)
- and more
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.