We’d like to meet talented freelance interactive designers for long-term relationships and upcoming contracts. We’re looking for people with extensive experience in designing large scale corporate and campaign sites, online annual and CSR reports.
The candidate must have:
- Design degree or special experience and qualities in related field
- 5+ years’ agency experience in web site design
- Strong creative flair & strong typographic skills
- In-depth understanding of the principles of interaction design and ability to solve complex design problems
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat skills – CS5
- You should be self-employed or operate through an umbrella company.
- You must be a UK/EU citizen or hold a valid UK work permit to be eligible for this role.
Plus you should be ready to commit to working with a different kind of agency – one that has a strong community feel; does great work but is still a bit modest with it; and wants to continue to change how companies connect with their audiences.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.