A funded, early-stage company focused on tablet publishing seeks a visual interaction designer to join a small but growing team. We’re looking for someone to sit at the intersection of product, business, and design to deliver a beautiful and rewarding user experience. Form and function must work in tandem, but ultimately function always wins.
- You have serious software design talent and can back it up with work you’re proud of.
- You look at design as something purposeful that brings meaning to the needs of customers and to the vision of a company.
- You practice collaborative, thoughtful design process to reach superior outcomes.
- You excel at inventing and tuning smooth and intuitive user experiences.
- You have sound fundamental layout principles from composition to color, value and shape.
- You know how and why design has a real effect on business.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.