Job duties include:
- Utilize Object-Oriented Programming techniques to create interactive media which clearly explain the features and benefits of new and emerging technologies and devices
- Lead Garmin’s development and use of Flash and Object-Oriented Programming techniques to deliver high-quality marketing tools and rapid UI testing for web, interactive and product interfaces
- Associates degree in Interactive Design/Animation or a related degree (Graphic Design or Fine Arts) or if no degree, a minimum of 3 years experience performing a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job description
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years field experience in Interactive Design/Animation
- Familiarity with Codeigniter, UNIX, & SSH a big plus
- Must possess demonstrated experience and proficiency using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Must demonstrate proficiency working with PC and Mac
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.