We’re looking for someone who’s really passionate about all the latest trends in digital, social media, and emerging mobile technologies. Someone who’s a thinker—but also a doer. You’ll need plenty of directly related experience including:
- Broad UX and UI experience—with an online architect’s ability to unify brand, design, and user goals across diverse interactive formats
- Very high proficiency in Adobe CS3/CS4 suite, Flash, ActionScript, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Proven knowledge and moderate proficiency in development languages and processes. Specifically HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, PHP and JS.
- CMS experience (including Drupal, Joomla, Expression Engine and custom).
- Some motion design/animation experience (After Effects, etc.)
- Ability to help build, manage, and inspire a team.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.