Adobe EchoSign is seeking a creative and talented designer with experience designing high traffic web sites. You will help bring compelling user experiences to EchoSign’s customers by defining the visual layout, graphic elements, and overall look and feel. You will create mock-ups and prototypes that depict proper flow and navigation that focus on usability. You will also produce style guides, templates, screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, icons, and logos. … This individual must possess strong and proven visual and interactive design skills as well as a mastery of Photoshop. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience developing the visual components of interactive user experiences for a web application company.
- Industry-competitive salary.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Generous time off, including 4 weeks of paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- $10,000 educational reimbursement per year.
- Generous 401-K company match of 50 percent of the first 6 percent of eligible compensation.
- Generous commuter benefit.
- Meaningful and challenging work.
- Uniquely open and informal environment.
- And much more…
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.