The Senior Web Designer conceptualizes and executes designs for homepage and email campaigns, special events mini-sites, and special seasonal/brand shops.
- Brainstorm with design and copywriting peers.
- Interface with project managers and coders to deliver work on schedule.
- Collaborate closely with buyers to translate merchandising strategy into compelling creative.
- Collaborate with photo art directors on homepage shoots.
- 4-6 years of web design experience is required.
- Proficient in PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Flash on the Macintosh platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or comparable work experience).
- Retail knowledge is a plus.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.