Pond5 seeks a UX Designer / Product Manager in New York or elsewhere:
Pond5, the world’s marketplace for stock media and creative assets, is seeking an extraordinary user experience designer / product manager to drive the development of new features and improve user experience.
The product manager will:
- help collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data about our users
- work to clarify and streamline the interface and elevate the user experience
- create wireframes and navigation flows
- help optimize the site using multivariate testing
- advocate tirelessly on behalf of the user
- coordinate between customers, management, design and development teams and keep things moving forward
What we are looking for:
- exceptional UX and design skills
- a data-driven approach and strong analytical skills
- a solid, demonstrable background in product development or design
- experience with e-commerce or consumer-facing internet
- a passion for media production
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.