The last chance to get the discount rate for HOW Design Live 2012 registration is tonight at midnight! If your bosses were waffling on sending you to the conference, let them know that they can save a lot of money if they sign you up today—up to $200!
If your bosses are like “You work on the web. Why should I send you to a graphic design conference?” just show them these interactive programming highlights:
- Jason Cranford Teague: Web Typography NOW: The Future of Typography (HOW Design Live)
- Patrick McNeil: Current Trends in Web Design (HOW Design Live) and Top Ten Tools to Save You Time (Radically Streamline Your Business in the Cloud) (Creative Freelancer Conference)
- Mark O’Brien: Is Your Website Generating Business? (Creative Freelancer Conference)
- David Sherwin: Becoming a Design Leader (HOW Design Live)
- Todd Zaki Warfel: Designing With HTML5 and CSS3 (HOW Design Live)