Are you a German-speaking graphic designer who is looking for a job in Austria? Vienna-based digital agency kraftwerk is looking for a designer who can work on web presences and apps. Click through to read the job description, and check out the translation below:
kraftwerk is among Austria’s most successful agencies in the field of integrated communication. kraftwerk supports successful national and international business with a perfect combination of forward-looking consulting, modern marketing, tailor-made online solutions and, last but not least, traditional advertising.
To strengthen our team, we’re looking for an online graphic designer with strong ideas, high implementation skills and enthusiasm for new and innovative communication. If you have high standards for creativity, you can be a part of our team.
You can expect an exciting and challenging atmosphere in a young multi-disciplinary team. Your assignment is extremely diverse and varied:
- Idea development, conception and design in the areas of web portals, mobile apps, promotions, etc.
- Creation of graphic navigation systems and interactive elements
- Research, selection and editing of web-specific images
- Online performance marketing
- Several years of solid professional experience in the online realm
- A good feeling for aesthetics and design
- Distinctive creativity, assured style and high quality standards
- An affinity for cross-media communication
- Curiosity for future tech develeopments — a digital native
- A work style that’s detail- and solution-oriented
- An enthusiastic personality with a strength for communication
- Enjoyment in communicating with customers and colleagues
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.