This position is accountable for researching, developing and executing design solutions related to information layout and the user’s experience with the content. The Senior Interaction Designer:
- Works on high profile or complex projects
- Develops, presents and documents detailed interaction and functional specifications
- Establishes and maintains design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Is familiar with the online publishing environment and reviews competing products and recommends design solutions that differentiate Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia interactive products from those of its competitors
- Has a proven track record of working with large and small-scale information databases, the ability to drive performance improvements as well as positive user responses
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.