We’re looking for the best of both worlds! Design Army seeks an innovative multidisciplinary Senior Designer for print and web to join our creative team.
Candidate should demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years working/studio experience is mandatory to be considered.
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving a must.
- Strong typography skills. Ability to illustrate a big plus.
- Excellent project planning and organization skills.
- Firm knowledge of information design and usability.
- Ability to design websites that are mobile-device friendly.
ABOUT DESIGN ARMY
The multidisciplinary firm has forged alliances with industry leaders and connected with global audiences. Their client list reflects a balanced mix of small businesses and international juggernauts, including Adobe, AIGA, Chronicle Books, Disney, Georgetown University, Human Rights Campaign, International Monetary Fund, Marriott International Inc., Neenah Paper, Ritz-Carlton, Rockport Publishers, University of Virginia, Verizon, Washington Ballet and the World Bank.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.