Looking for a web design job in North Carolina? MaxPoint, which develops digital retail advertising for clients, is seeking a senior-level user experience/interface designer for its Raleigh office. Click through to learn more and apply:
Our ideal candidate is an expert in user design and ease of use who also loves working in a fast-pace, collaborative environment. This position will be key to the success of our most widely used products and will work with a passionate, driven team working towards the success of MaxPoint.
- The ideal candidate will work as a hands-on UI expert and be responsible for delivering all aspects of the interaction components of the design from concept to collaborating with engineering teams on implementation.
- Developing new approaches to complex design problems and the ability to convey these designs in the form of wireframes, comps or design specifications
- Advise and engage on front end interaction options to develop applications
- Develop wireframes for use by the engineering teams building applications that keep in mind the user and our interaction design goals
- Provide backup to visual designer position when needed
- and more …
- Preference for working in a small, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience with Ajax, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, and DHTML
- Dedication to excellent design and working quickly and iteratively
- Previous involvement in Mobile Design a plus
- Familiarity creating and running user testing and beta programs a plus
- Self starter and highly motivated
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.
Stuck in a career rut? Looking to shift from print to web design? Needing a big dose of creative inspiration? 6 Ways Designers Can Avoid Burnout and Embrace Change on March 27 with Melissa Morris Ivone.