The senior website designer designs and produces creative for site updates and online marketing, including emails, banner ads, and other online assets for the Internet Creative Services department.
- Sophisticated sense of design/style
- Strong design fundamentals (type, image, color)
- Ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Working understanding of Web best practices
- Complete mastery of advanced Photoshop, with strong photo compositing skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proven talent in graphic and interactive design
- 2-4 years Web design experience
- Retail/fashion design experience a plus
- Working knowledge of QuarkXpress, Illustrator. Imageready/Web Optimization desirable
- HTML and flash knowledge a plus
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.