The HOW Interactive Design Conference in San Francisco starts THIS SUNDAY, September 20. It promises to be nothing short of a breathtaking experience. We cover every topic in interactive design—from creativity in the digital design world to business and in-house issues. Since 2012, we’ve been knee-deep in the brave world of web design with the HOW Interactive Design Conference series. In fact, we’re completely convinced that HOW conferences are THE arena where more inspiration lies than any other platform or touchpoint. It’s pure invigoration and intellectual stimulation at its finest.
This September 20-22, HOW will take you on a journey into the future of UX and interaction design. If that’s not reason enough in itself, here are five reasons you’ll want to be there:
- You’ll experience the power of HOW. The team behind the epic HOW Design Live brings all of the inspiration, energy, passion and practical takeaways we’re known for, with a keen focus on interactive design, for a breathtaking event dedicated to any designer working in the digital space. We won’t overwhelm you with programming and code. But our experts WILL cover the skills you need to enhance and expand your web design practice.
- You’ll find hands-on, cutting-edge inspiration from the industry’s top creatives. Google, Huge, Minky, The White House—heard of them? From Google’s Joel Beukelman to the White House’s own Ashleigh Axios, the designers at HIDC are well-versed in crafting the latest digital innovations and applying them to meet the needs of a vast audience.
- You’ll learn what’s next in the world of UX design. At HIDC, you’ll be in excellent company. You’ll rub elbows with iconic fellow practitioners of the craft who care and understand “what’s next” in the world of design. Our events are exactly what you need to infuse your work with newfound creativity.
- You’ll expand your horizons and experience endless possibilities. The world of UX is an ever-growing field with endless opportunities for growth. At HIDC, you’re certain to expand your horizons. With tactical, actionable advice from creative leaders from the world’s fastest-growing industries, you’ll be ready to launch your career to new heights. Find out the most in-demand digital positions and skills employers are willing to pay a premium for Join us to find out what it takes to propel your design career in the right direction. Learn how to step up and take the lead in the interactive design world.
- You’ll take a leap into the future of design-and learn how to shape it. Okay, so we can’t promise time travel, but each of the speakers presenting in San Francisco brings an extraordinary wealth of experience in the digital space to the table. These are the people who are leading the charge in user experience and interaction design—the minds who are designing for tomorrow. You’ll learn about what’s coming in the design world and how you can become a part of a more creative future.
Join us at HIDC San Francisco to hear from Leah Buley, Diane Domeyer, Nishant Kothary and more powerhouses of interactive design. But hurry—it’ll be here before you know it! Don’t forget to use my exclusive discount code, HIDCJF15, to take an additional $50 off. You can also choose from a one-day ticket offer now available. And be sure to book your hotel before rooms sell out!