Are you ready to step into senior-level interactive design position? Hathaway Technology Group in San Luis Obispo, CA, is seeking the right candidate to lead its creative team, focused on app designs, digital campaigns and user experience design. Click through to learn more and apply:
The Senior User Interface Designer will lead the Hathway creative team and is responsible for creative vision, user experience, visual communication, graphic design and asset production. Responsibilities include website user interface design, mobile application design and digital campaign design along with some occasional branding and print projects. This individual is a versatile and multi-faceted pixel slayer with a keen understanding of web technologies and a mastery of design tools. We are seeking a conceptual thinker that shines in front of the computer and in front of the client while also production crazy, beautiful work on a deadline and within a budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute various forms of design and production support to the team as well as lead client interaction during the design phase
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, outstanding work for clients (web interfaces, mobile apps, branding, and more…)
- Work closely with your team to execute on the creative strategy for projects by creating viable design schemes
- Lead all aspects of design and production for your team’s projects, focusing on innovation, quality and usability
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, budget and schedule
- Cultivate and understanding of industry trends and shares your insights with the whole team.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to grow your web design career? Build your skills and knowledge of interaction design with our superior library of web design books. Visit MyDesignShop.com for new releases and discounts.