Friedman Creative, an interactive branding agency, is seeking a talented UI/UX graphic designer with solid experience in User Interface web design. All applicants should be experienced, self-motivated, versatile and passionate about their work. They must also be willing and able to adapt to a variety of styles depending on the needs of a particular account/project.
- Gym membership — we like to stay in shape, you should too
- Unlimited RedBull & Keurig coffee — we get the job done, with or without caffeine
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) — chances are you’ll forget about these, we love our jobs
- Unlimited sick days — let’s keep the office clean
- Boutique style work environment — not your ordinary agency experience, we’re like family
- Personal desk and work area — cubicle? what’s a cubicle?
- Lots of delicious snacks — nom, nom
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.