Looking for an interactive design job in the digital video arena? TubeMogul is hiring a lead user interface designer to join its team in Emeryville, CA. Click through to learn more and apply:
Build a first-of-its-kind web dashboard for managing video advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate should have a passion for shipping elegant and responsive web interfaces. For a better look at the PlayTime platform and a peak behind the scenes here at TubeMogul, check out our Vimeo page.
- Design and enhance our campaign management dashboard used by thousands of agencies and brands every day.
- Work with UI developers to turn code into elegant user experiences.
- Develop simple solutions over complicated ones.
- Track record of quality UI/UX work.
- Experience designing task-oriented web applications with complex workflows.
- Online portfolio with screenshots, wireframes, and drawings.
- Experience working with HTML5/CSS3 is a plus.
We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into a single solution, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the internet offers to brand advertising. TubeMogul was recently named best Video Ad Platform by Streaming Media and recognized by the San Francisco Times as one of the fastest growing companies.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career through HOW’s series of online design tutorials taught by some of the sharpest experts in interaction, design, usability, coding and web analytics.