Looking for a web design job in the Bay Area? Liftopia, a startup that develops e-commerce tools for ski resorts and other winter recreation destinations, is hiring a user interface/experience designer for its San Francisco office. Click through to learn more and apply:
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. This role is a great position for a jack- or jill-of-all-trades, since it will be a mix of UI, UX, interaction, and visual design. You’ll be working on multiple web and mobile products – everything from consumer facing iOS e-commerce to enterprise business intelligence dashboards. Because of this, you’ll be in a unique position to help drive the design direction of our rapidly-growing company’s apps and brand!
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* A strong design background, including knowledge of page hierarchy, typography, color theory, and branding;
* Demonstrated experience developing and designing the classic UI elements — wireframes, mockups, site maps, storyboards, task flows, design specifications, and/or landing pages;
* The ability & drive to take a project from concept & wireframes to visually-designed interfaces;
* A basic understanding of modern web standards and technologies – you understand how HTML/CSS/etc make your designs possible!
Bonus Points For:
* Experience with mobile design;
* Enterprise or SasS design experience;
* Familiarity with usability testing and incorporating findings into your designs;
* The stronger your foundation of HTML/CSS/JS, the better!
Looking for an interactive design job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Want to develop your web design career? Get the information and inspiration you need at the 2013 HOW Design Conference, where a dedicated Interactive Design track will help you transition from print to web design.