Want to work in one of the most exciting software companies in Melbourne? Funded by the guys that jumped in on Facebook and Groupon? On a Webby award winning solution that happens to be one of Australia’s most trafficked; the global #1 in its field? We’re looking for a user experience designer to join our existing UX team. Help guide the future of our existing and up and coming product suite.
What you need for this position:
- Meticulous attention to detail and pride in your work
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- A deep understanding of UX processes and methodologies and the interplay between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design and technology
- Solid Adobe CS skills and experience creating high quality visual designs
- A strong, clean visual design sense
- The ability to back up your designs with solid rationale
What you’ll gain with us:
- access to a massive global user base that will benefit from your work
- cater to users in a 2-sided marketplace
- a shiny new MacBook Pro
- experience working in an agile team that already knows the value of UX
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.