Seeking a California web design job? Crowdtilt, a crowdfunding startup, is looking to hire a visual/user interface designer in San Francisco. Will you be employee No. 9? Click through to learn more and apply:
Here at Crowdtilt.com we are designing the future of group funding. From baby gift to community garden, Crowdtilt empowers any group to pool money for anything. The road ahead is filled with exciting challenges, and we’re looking for an exceptional visual designer to make Crowdtilt beautiful, usable, and inventive. Working from a two-level loft in San Francisco, you’ll be joining a talented and passionate team as employee #9 and our resident visual guru with lots of creative freedom.The Job:
- Create pixel perfect UI for Web and mobile
- Establish brand identity and style guide
- Work with UX/Product Design Lead to generate quick mockups/prototypes
- Contribute to the ideation of product improvements and new features
- Design marketing materials
- A keen eye for layout, color, and typography
- Good understanding of user interactions
- Experience in designing a whole site or a complete Web app
- A portfolio that showcases your range
- Social media or information design experience a plus but not required
- Collaborate well in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary team
- You will be part of the founding team of a fast growing startup. The upside is tremendous.
- We are building a service that empowers individuals, groups, and organizations-including nonprofits-to solve real world problems.
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity (package based on your level of experience)
- Full Benefits
- Liberal vacation policy
- $5,000 allowance for any hardware/software needs
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.