If you love photography and are rad, this San Francisco startup wants to hear from you. Photojojo, a fab online store for photo accessories, is looking for a designer with web chops to join their superfun team:
What about you?
- You love color. And typography. And the Internet.
- You love easter eggs.
- You know it can always be better.
- You have ideas. Good ones.
- You’re organized. You get shit done.
- You believe the Internet should be more fun… and that you’re the person to make it so.
- You love your work.
- People love working with you.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.