Looking for a design job in the UK? Web app developer Potato is looking for a freelance user experience designer to work in their London, England, office. Click through to learn more and apply:
You’ll be working at our office in London, United Kingdom, working on web tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients currently and previously include Google, YouTube, News International, BBH, Mother and numerous other agencies.This role will see you working as part of a large team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive. This is a full-time freelance role starting ASAP.Required experience:
- Strong experience in interaction design/wireframing
- Ability to work effectively alongside a visual designer
- Working directly with large corporate clients
- Ability to simplify and visualise large data sets
Big pluses for experience with:
- Version control (particularly git)
Pay & benefits:
- Competitive daily rate
- Free lunch (and breakfast & dinner at some clients)
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.