Looking for a Los Angeles design job? PrimeSport, a leading global sports travel and event management company, seeks a graphic design and content manager for its sports websites and projects. Click through to learn more and apply:
PrimeSport is looking to identify a Graphic Design & Content Manager responsible for designing various sales, marketing, and product projects from conception to final layout. In addition, this person will help with maintaining the company’s consumer facing website content. This person will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships.
Job Responsibilities:Graphic Design
- Will work on a variety of projects of visual communication including: print advertising, indoor/outdoor digital and static signage, sales sheets and presentations, informational one-sheets, web campaigns including digital media and e-commerce creative, and other design materials as needed.
- Will work with marketing and operations teams on the overall visual appearance of the brand and how it communicates to the target audience. Ideal candidate has a “big picture” mentality and will play a roll in developing the visual language that defines the brand.Website Content
- Maintain and update company website content and copy as needed for sports teams, events, leagues, as well as other events on the site such as concerts and music festivals.
- Build and maintain website splash pages as needed
- Build new events on website as neededSkill Set & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash) and basic HTML and CSS
- Skilled in drawing, photo retouching, typography, 3D industrial design and color correction
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong creative view with the ability to present new ideas clearly
- Varied design background with the ability to consistently create great work
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in design
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Must have the ability to effectively meet critical deadlines
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects but also can work well with others in a team environment
- Eager to learn at a fast pace and be proactive with new tasks
- Able to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience
- Must love sports and be able to write creative content about specific teams, events, and leagues
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Must have excellent communication skills
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.