Looking get a web design job in the fashion industry? Diane von Furstenberg is looking for a graphic designer to work on sales portal DVF.com in New York. Click through to learn more and apply:
DVF.com is looking for an experienced designer to oversee projects from start to finish in an incredibly dynamic work environment.
Work in collaboration with the Director of E-Commerce / Digital to conceive and create a thematic brand esthetic and marketing communication collateral across several mediums including: company website, customer e-mail communication, social media platforms, special projects and overall digital brand packaging.
Extrapolate on DVF’s overall creative vision and apply her sensibility to the digital landscape utilizing current trends and design techniques. Design email blast product showcases, special sales offer messaging and weekly visual materials to keep the e-commerce site fresh and relevant.
Collaborate with Director to develop image mockups, online graphics and other collateral to maximize brand outreach. Conceive special “one-time” email novelty images and catchy header graphics for better customer retention. Leverage photo shoots to create effective image campaigns, landing pages and sales tools in the retail marketplace.
- Keen sense of typography, layout, photography, and effective use of graphic materials to communicate messages to the consumer.
- Strong command of Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and some Flash.
- Ability to design HTML email campaigns and landing pages.
- A strong portfolio reflecting 2-3 years of on-line graphic design experience.
- A good understanding of information architecture and effective usability techniques.
- Deep understanding of tools, current technology, trends and design principals and how they apply to the online retail fashion space.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and working in an extremely fast paced environment with a high level of excellence.
- Experience and interest in designer fashion and trends.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.