Looking for a web design job in England? GIFTLAB, a new high-end gift curation service, is looking for a graphic designer for web and front-end in the London area. Click through to read all the details:
We are looking for a full-time permanent graphic designer who would work closely with the rest of the team to visualise concepts, define the look and feel for projects and deliver pixel perfect interface designs. We would like a person with a passion for look & feel exploration, conceptual and visual development but also applicate to fit all conception parts and day to day graphic design needs.
- Work on a daily bases on GIFTLAB assets
- Help translate concepts and ideas into viable design concepts
- Develop mood boards and other design exploration assets for pitches or to help determining a project’s design direction
- 1-2 years professional studio/agency experience
- Competent in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Competent in Front Coding on HTML & CSS
- Have a creative eye and excellent design and communication skills
- Passionate about design and have an interest in emerging technologies
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Must be highly motivated, fast, precise, accountable and passionate
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.