Looking for a South Carolina design job that lets you play in the big leagues and live by the beach? BFG, an agency in Hilton Head, SC, is looking for an interactive art director. Click through to learn more and apply:
Hilton Head, SC-based BFG is seeking an energetic and visionary Interactive Art Director to oversee the artistic development of marketing and promotional materials for a diverse roster of web and interactive projects. You’ll supervise designers, illustrators and production artists, and collaborate with content and copywriters to develop strategies for campaigns. Our ideal candidate has a strong design background with a digital bent, and will eagerly and seamlessly jump into a leadership role in our casual yet fast-paced company culture. Heavy lifting of spirits required! If you’re excited about the endless possibilities that accompany working with such clients as Coca-Cola, Harry Potter, Mellow Mushroom, Lance, Shoney’s, Cartoon Network, and Camel, then we can’t wait to meet you.
Skills you’ll need:
- Groundbreaking creative portfolio
- 5+ years’ experience directing and managing creative staff for digital projects (web, email, microsites, mobile, social)
- Ad agency or design firm experience (required)
- Experience planning and creating project strategies and concepts
- Experience in social networking and marketing
- Willing to relocate, all work is onsite in beautiful Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (relocation assistance available for the right candidate.)
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.