Looking for a design job with a sense of humor? Cheezburger, everyone’s favorite purveyor of lolcats and other memes, is looking for an online marketing designer in Seattle. Click through to learn more and apply:
Cheezburger is looking for a rad Online Marketing Designer to collaborate with our Sales and Marketing team to brainstorm fun and efficient ways to respond to RFPs. The designer must have an understanding of the Cheezburger brand and a passion for Internet memes and social humor is a must!
Core Job Responsibilities
- Design and produce (from concept to final assets) marketing-related projects, including micro-sites, email, landing pages, banner and display ads, presentations and print pieces for direct mail campaigns
- Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect the Cheezburger personality as well as the personality of our advertisers
- Create and/or source photos and illustrations
- Understand Revenue, Audience and Product requirements to design projects within their constraints
- Stay abreast of industry trends and share innovations, ideas and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience as designer (Interactive, agency creative, graphic design)
- 2 years in online marketing. Agency and/or direct client experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint
- Design and illustration talent showcased in a portfolio that displays strong typographic skill, creative thinking and the ability to work in many different visual styles
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.