Looking for a Cleveland design job? Fathom, a digital marketing and analytics agency in Valley View, Ohio, is looking for a persuasive user experience designer. Click through to learn more and apply:
Are you an experienced designer who focuses on user experience and conversions? Fathom, named #8 in Top Workplaces by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, is looking for a persuasive experience designer. This designer will be responsible for utilizing the latest persuasive design practices, conversion optimization techniques and analytic/testing tools.
Design Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 3 years’ experience in design / conversion
- 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Thorough understanding of business differentiation, unique selling proposition and effective product positioning
- Understand clients’ customers and relate to their needs on an intimate level
- Strong Graphic Design Background: Element positioning, color, size, hierarchy, readability, etc
- User-Centered Design: Design focused on the needs, wants and limitations of the end user
- Persuasive Design: Ability to utilize color, graphic design and photo selection for maximum persuasive impact
- Shows initiative in past to create/build something on their own
- Ability to review analytics data and derive actionable insights
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2012 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.