Looking for a web design job in the Midwest? Phone and internet provider Sprint is seeking a web designer for its office in Overland Park, KS. Click through to learn more and apply:
This is a full-time position, located on campus at Sprint in Overland Park, KS. Applicants not local to the Kansas City area will be considered but relocation to be present on our team will be a must. Individuals applying must have an up to date web portfolio.
Compensation based on experience and portfolio, competitive to a national market.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS in visual/interactive media and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Three years experience creating web site visuals or other digital media
- Portfolio of representative work
- Experience with Adobe Web and Design Premium or Master Suite
- Proven success and confidence in a deadline-drive environment
- Three years interactive design agency, marketing or PR experience
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- An affinity for wireless communication and gadgetry (cell phones, data cards, tablets, downloadable digital media, etc.)
Head-turners Including the Above:
- Experience designing for mobile
- After Effects motion graphics experience
- Experience with Omniture or other analytics packages
- Experience with TeamSite or other large scale content management systems
- Prior experience building cross browser compatible, cross platform web based interfaces
- An enthusiastic attitude, a love for the wireless device space, strong organizational skills and a thirst to succeed
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
You can get the expert info you need to grow your web design career at the HOW Interactive Design Conference (Washington, DC, September 27–29 and San Francisco, October 29–31), including scoop on salary trends, new technologies and skills you need.