Mindclay Creative is seeking a full-time Senior Web Designer/Developer who is energetic and motivated. The qualified applicant will collaborate with client services, creative and development to provide clients with strategic project management in all phases of web design and development.
- Create visual interfaces for new websites and enhancements to existing ones with a focus on optimizing user experience and usability.
- Produce site maps, user flows, wireframes, page layouts and functional specification deliverables.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve site usability, design and overall organizational and structural quality.
- Develop and uphold site design guidelines to support site evolution and redesigns.
- Create or edit images and graphics for website design.
- Create approved website layout templates.
- Code websites using HTML or GUI design software.
- Coordinate with programmers for specialized scripts.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.