You’re a problem solver and your designs reflect your ability to be an strong advocate for end users. You are excited by the opportunity to contribute to building the next generation of online experiences that will help millions of people discover, spark and get involved in local, real-world communities.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong portfolio showcasing skills in core design and UX principles
- 1-3 years experience working in a design capacity at a consumer-facing web company
- Passion for designing social web experiences that delight and engage end users
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Holistic approach to web design that takes user flows, goals and page states into account
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of pride and ownership over the quality of the product
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Fireworks and Photoshop and an ability to quickly develop and iterate designs based on feedback and goals
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s job database.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.